Thursday, May 9, 2013

course contract

1. To turn in all my assignments on time
    Simply to succeed

2. To learn what is going on in the adolescent brain and how I as a teacher can help them, by teaching and assessing differently.
    To better understand my future children during their adolescent years.

3. Monday do the reading and study guide for Tuesdays class in the afternoon after Monday classes. Start on any other assignments.
  Tuesday finish any other assignments given after work and review notes from that day
Wednesday do the reading and study guide for Thursdays class in the afternoon after Monday classes.  Start on any other assignments.
Thursday finish up assignments after work and review notes from that day.
Friday play catch up

4. review my notes Tuesday and Thursday night after work.  Make connections with what I am learning.  Come up with nemonic to remember the material. I will also allow myself to take the necessary breaks I need to move around.

5. If I don't understand something I will talk with my mom or grandma who are school psychologists to see if they can help me out.  If not I'll read up on the topic online to gain information and have things stated in a different way that may make more sense to me.

6. I will reach my goals for this course by attending every class period and staying up to date with what we are learning about and applying it to my teaching/lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment